top of page
  • Writer's pictureDr. Steven Horwitz

CPR/AED and FIRST AID Requirements for Child Care Workers and Foster/Adoptive Parents

Your certification card MUST say PEDIATRIC FIRST AID, not ADULT First Aid.

This is extremely important as per Texas Administrative Code ( RULE §749.911 "Clarifies that both the first aid training and the CPR training must be pediatric."

Rockwall CPR will make sure you receive the correct training and certification card!

Recent Posts

See All

This time the Athletes Save the Coach!

At the start of track practice Monday, volunteer distance coach Mike Hadway taught his team at Lewis and Clark High School how to monitor their own pulse while running. He instructed them to press the


Avaliado com 0 de 5 estrelas.
Ainda sem avaliações

Adicione uma avaliação
bottom of page